The materials located on the Site are only for the informational purpose. Users shall not rely on such information to take any decision as it might not be appropriate for any individual’s particular situation. Firm shall not be liable for any such activity if the information is used by individuals according to their purpose. Consultation with attorney shall be done.
You must not use the Site in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Site or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You must not engage in activities that could harm or potentially harm the Site, its employees, officers, representatives, stakeholders or any other party directly or indirectly associated with the Site or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you, and not us, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the Site for lawful purposes only. You are strictly prohibited from using the Site for:
- Fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity to send, use or reuse any material that does not belong to you; or is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of Federal Republic of Nepal, or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam”;
- To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or
- Any other purposes that are other than what is intended by us.
Firm cannot guarantee the outcome of any particular case or matter that the client has put forward. Firm shall provide best of its services but the results or consequences of any issue cannot be guaranteed.
The amount of the fee for legal services shall depend upon the following:
- the time spent in fulfilling the assignment,
- the mutual agreement between client and attorney,
- the qualifications and experience of the attorney or employee performing the assignment, and the resources required for fulfilling the assignment,
- the business interest involved,
- the legal issue and gravity of the case, risks assumed (if any) in fulfilling the assignment; and
- the time constraints for fulfilling the assignment.
CLIENT’S OBLIGATION TO THE FIRM
Client shall be fully co-operative and provide the required information to the firm in regard to the representation and delivery of other services. Any information in order to mislead the firm shall not be provided.
CONTINUED AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE
We will do our utmost to ensure that access to the Site is consistently available and is uninterrupted and error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet and the nature of the Site, this cannot be guaranteed. Additionally, your access to the Site may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
Anything that you submit to the Site and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”) will become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you. In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than you or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions without any notice or legal course applicable to us in this regard.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Our graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are the trademarks or trade dress and may not be used in connection with any service that does not belong to us or in any manner that is likely to confuse customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits us. All other trademarks that appear on this Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
All intellectual property, whether registered or unregistered, in the Site, information content on the Site and all the website design, including, but not limited to text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software shall remain our property. The entire contents of the Site also are protected by copyright as a collective work under Nepalese copyright laws and international conventions. All rights are reserved.
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services and information on the Site at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgement. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of any third party nor any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by any third party and hereby expressly disclaim and any all responsibility and liability in that regard. We shall not meditate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and the third party.
We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timelines, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the services and information displayed or the content on the Site. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this Site, all content, information, software, services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind.
COMMUNICATING WITH US
When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number and/or an e-mail while placing and expression of interest on the Site. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the Site or by any other mode of communication we choose to employ. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications (including transactional, promotional and/or commercial messages), from us concerning your use of the website and agree to treat all modes of communication with the same importance.
We will not be responsible for any business or personal losses (including but not limited to loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill, or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the Site.
AMENDMENTS TO CONDITIONS OR ALTERATIONS OF SERVICE AND RELATED PROMISE
EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
You acknowledge and recognize that we are a private commercial enterprise and reserve the right to conduct business to achieve our objectives in a manner we deem fit. You also acknowledge that if you breach the conditions stated on our Site and we take no action, we are still entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION