Nabin is the Founder and the Managing Partner of the firm and has extensive experience in corporate law, project finance, hydropower project development, foreign direct investment and intellectual property law. He has also worked on number of legal and regulatory reform projects. In addition, he also represents the clients before courts and tribunal especially on matter related to commercial disputes.
Specialization:Nabin is working towards specialization in Corporate law. His area of interest includes project finance, energy and infrastructure development. He is an Advocate licensed by the Nepal Bar Council.
Education:B.A.LL.B. (Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Laws) Tribhuvan University, Faculty of Law, Nepal Law Campus
Language:Nabin is fluent in English and Nepali. He also has a working understanding of Hindi.
Nabin has experience in advising multinational companies, foreign investor, banks and financial institution, government agencies, infrastructure and hydropower projects. He has in-depth market knowledge of energy and infrastructure law, project finance and intellectual property. Some notable experiences are highlighted below:
- Involved in drafting the “Country Risk Assessment Report for Hydropower Project Development in Nepal”for one of the world renowned Chinese Hydropower Company.
2. Prepared the Report on “Private Equity Investment in Nepal”on behalf of World Bank Group
3. Worked as the member of the law drafting committee for drafting various corporate law under the supervision of Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Supplies of Federal Government.
4. Drafted and negotiated Project Development Agreement at Investment Board of Nepal on behalf of foreign investment company manufacturing the cement in Nepal.
5. Advise on market entry and investment structure for various foreign investment company in Nepal.
6. Advice and represented on the trademark infringement disputes representing companies such as Kansai Paints and Casio Japan.
7. Drafted Power Purchase Agreement and Power Development Agreement on behalf of various hydropower projects.
8. Advice to various foreign companies in connection to foreign investment and branch registration.
9. Represented various corporate cases before District Court, High Court and Supreme Court of Nepal.
Phone: +977 9808811027, +977 9849093540
Location: 4th Floor, Gravity Center (Big Mart Complex), Anamnagar-29, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
09:00 AM – 06:00 PM