Email : email@example.com
Contact : +977-9803888924
Deepesh is an Advocate licensed by Nepal Bar Council. He has experience in general corporate law, M&A, foreign direct investment, labour and employment law and intellectual property law.
He heads the corporate department of the firm.
Deepesh has completed a 5 years B.A.LL.B. degree from Tribhuvan University, Faculty of Law, Nepal Law Campus and LLM in Corporate and Financial Law from O.P. Jindal Global University, Jindal Global Law School.
Deepesh has advised and represented foreign investors, broadcasting service providers, hotel companies, hospitals, international non-governmental organizations and Nepal Government agencies in various corporate law matters.
Deepesh is fluent in English and Nepali. He has a working understanding of Hindi.
His recent experience includes representing and advising:
- Lotte GRS Co., Ltd, South Korea in matters relating to taxation, import and export and technology transfer in Nepal.
- Government of Nepal, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology in drafting of Directives relating to foreign exchange facility recommendation for import of information technology services.
- Centurion Law Group, South Africa in matters relating to employment and labour law in Nepal.
- Ravitej Projects, India for market entry and legal advisory on foreign exchange matters.
- US based international humanitarian organization in matters relating to corporate embezzlement relating to a Nepalese partner.
- Nepalese broadcast service provider in acquisition of television service operator.
- Leading Nepalese processed food exporter in land and acquisition advisory and disputes.
- Waldo Group, Hong Kong for market entry and incorporation of hotel and casino companies.
- Foreign diplomatic missions in general civil law and immigration matters.
Phone: +9779808811027, +9779849093540
Location: 4th Floor, Gravity Center (Big Mart Complex), Anamnagar-29, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
09:00 AM – 06:00 PM