Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : +977-9803888924
Deepesh is an Advocate licensed by Nepal Bar Council. He has experience in general corporate law, M&A, foreign direct investment, labour and employment law and intellectual property law.
He heads the corporate department of the firm.
Deepesh has completed a 5 years B.A.LL.B. degree from Tribhuvan University, Faculty of Law, Nepal Law Campus.
Deepesh has advised and represented foreign investors, broadcasting service providers, hotel companies, hospitals, international non-governmental organizations and Nepal Government agencies in various corporate law matters.
Deepesh is fluent in English and Nepali. He has a working understanding of Hindi.
His recent experience includes representing and advising:
- Lotte GRS Co., Ltd, South Korea in matters relating to taxation, import and export and technology transfer in Nepal.
- Government of Nepal, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology in drafting of Directives relating to foreign exchange facility recommendation for import of information technology services.
- Centurion Law Group, South Africa in matters relating to employment and labour law in Nepal.
- Ravitej Projects, India for market entry and legal advisory on foreign exchange matters.
- US based international humanitarian organization in matters relating to corporate embezzlement relating to a Nepalese partner.
- Nepalese broadcast service provider in acquisition of television service operator.
- Leading Nepalese processed food exporter in land and acquisition advisory and disputes.
- Waldo Group, Hong Kong for market entry and incorporation of hotel and casino companies.
- Foreign diplomatic missions in general civil law and immigration matters.
Phone: +9779808811027, +9779849093540
Location: 4th Floor, Gravity Center (Big Mart Complex), Anamnagar-29, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
09:00 AM – 06:00 PM